I want to look for work in the EU / EEA

If you have been unemployed full-time for at least 4 weeks, you can apply to take the benefits with you and look for a job within the EU / EEA. Read more (and apply before you go)

I am going to a job interview abroad

Contact both us and the employment agency if you have been called to an interview abroad. Read more

I want to look for work outside the EU / EEA with benefits

It is not possible to get benefits if you are in a country outside the EU / EEA or Switzerland. If you are unemployed, you fill in Kan inte ta arbete on the timesheet during your stay abroad.