Are you considering traveling abroad? In most cases, you cannot receive benefits from us when you are outside Sweden.

If you are away for less than 365 days, you can continue on the same period when you return. If you are away for a couple of weeks, you fill in 'Kan inte ta arbete' on your time report.

Job interview abroad?

Looking for work in the EU/EES?

Call us if you are unsure at 08 - 412 33 00.